The compliance environment continues to evolve and some issues that you think might not apply to your credit union could very well be in your wheelhouse. This program will focus on issues that credit unions will be dealing with over the next 12 – 18 months including:
- NCUA and CFPB “hot button” topics
- UDAAP issues
- Social media advertising, privacy, and security concerns
- Complaint management programs
- Fair Lending issues
- HMDA: how it’s working
- Reg CC Update
- Share Account Advertising
- TRID updates
- CFPB resources update
- Other topics that credit unions need to think about
Program Leader: Kristen Tatlock, CUCE, NCCO, BSACS, NCBSO – Senior Compliance Manager, CU Service Network
Please complete and submit the form below to register for this event. You will be placed on a waiting list if the number of attendees for your reservation is greater than the number of seats available.
Registrations are closed for this event.