Education & Events
The League coordinates educational seminars and conference activity throughout the state on a variety of topics for all credit union audiences. Over a thousand volunteers and credit union employees attend programs each year.
Participants attending a League conference or training:
- Increase their knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Gain a greater understanding of products and services.
- Provide greater service to their members.
- Develop a positive work environment.
- Have a happier workforce.
For information or assistance, please contact any member of the Member Services team:
Cheryl Lancaster, Executive Vice President of Member Services, 800.442.6715, ext. 274
Jane Thomas, Director of Education, ext. 264
Linda Scott, Director of Conferences and Events, ext. 312
Susan Erlandson, Education and Events Support Specialist, ext. 275
Visit the Event Calendar for a full listing of our upcoming trainings and events.