$15 to start- Member Service Call Center Representative
PeoplesChoice CU is looking for someone self-motivated, resourceful and experienced in a call-center environment. As the friendly voice of the company, you would interact directly with their members; you would be a problem-solver, salesperson, troubleshooter, brand ambassador and more!
This job is a good fit for you if you……
- Are a fantastic listener and treat each member with patience and courtesy.
- Love to troubleshoot and problem solve to come up with solutions.
- Use your great communication skills to resolve member’s product and service concerns.
- Excite members about how new solutions can positively impact their lives.
- Feel comfortable cross- selling.
- Find fulfillment in building member relationships – earning loyalty and trust by being polity and helpful.
What the CU is looking for…..
The CU needs member service to be your passion. A true people person who is positive and professional with a focus on solving problems and willing to do whatever it takes to make a difference to every member every time. You listen attentively and can quickly hone in on the most important issues. You have a way of explaining things in ways that people can understand. You must be tech-savvy and know how to use that knowledge to quickly find solutions. The CU deals with their member’s money- so of course- your work product must be accurate and with details always on point!
You’ll need to have:
- Associate’s degree or one or more years of relevant work experience
- The ability to work your scheduled times
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Successful Cross-Selling
- Experience gaining and growing our member relationships
- Customer service experience, and if you’ve handled banking and application questions, that’s a big plus
Even better if you have:
- Teller transaction experience
- MSR experience
- Episys system experience/knowledge
- ClientWork Station or ClientLink Experience
Starting pay: $15.00 per hour depending on education and similar experience.
Required hours: Approximately 39 hours per week, Monday –Saturday with a day off mid-week. Saturday hours are 8 am to 12 noon.
The CU offers competitive compensation along with an exceptional host of benefits.
Email resume to Shannon Kashinsky SPHR, SHRM-SCP. VP of Human Resources, SKashinsky@peopleschoiceme.org or complete an on-line application via their website at www.peopleschoicecreditunion.com. Walk in applications/ resumes also accepted at the CU’s Saco location.
Posted on 3/1/2018