Call Center Manager
Dirigo FCU is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as a Call Center Manager in their Lewiston Office. The CU is seeking a self-motivated, career-minded professional to lead with the vision, passion, and ability for exceeding the expectations of the credit unions member-owners. The primary function of the Call Center Manager will be to direct Call Center activity to meet established goals for service, productivity and quality work. To ensure members and potential members receive fast, courteous, and accurate service on the telephone; explains services, sets up new accounts, responds to problems, and directs members' telephone calls to the appropriate area; assists and trains other call center agents. Oversees the member experience of the Credit Union's electronic services including enrollment and assistance with our home banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit capture, telephone banking, ACH, and overdraft privilege program products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs daily operations of the Call Center and supervises employees; hire, train, assign, discipline, conducts performance appraisals.
- Assists members and employees with telephone calls, answers questions about products and services; resolves problems within their authority; refers problems that are beyond their authority to the next level supervisor with their recommendations.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and sells these services to members.
- Identifies and takes action to improve the department's operating methods and procedures.
- Ensures member account information is correctly entered on computer system and all paper documentation properly recorded.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must exhibit exceptional communication skills with a strong internal and external member focus; demonstrated analytical thinker, independent but able to work in a team environment, and have a thorough understanding of Credit Unions and Call Center environments.
Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacation
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Two to Five years of similar or related experience; and
- a two year college degree; or
- Completion of a specialized course of study at a Business or trade school; or
- Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program
To apply, contact Amy Fox, Human Resources and Training Manager at email@example.com.
Posted on 2/14/2018