Midcoast Federal Credit Union is seeking a friendly individual to act as a full-time Member/Financial Services Representative. This position functions to process financial transactions and expand member relationships through education of credit union products and services. This position will be primarily located in our Brunswick branch, but will be required to support our Freeport branch as well. The position includes a competitive hourly wage, paid time off and paid holidays, full benefits package, educational opportunities and advancement potential. Successful candidates must possess exceptional customer service skills, attention to detail and the ability maintain confidential information.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Independently open, close, and transfer new accounts for new and existing members, and with support trusts, estates and businesses. Cross sell and refer appropriate deposit products for members. Update and maintain member records and reports.
- External and internal phone system queue call management, respond to live online chat, external e-mail communication and electronic Member applications in support of the Member Contact Center.
- Perform file maintenance as needed and maintain Member up to date and accurate records and reports.
- Originate consumer loan applications.
- With support, accurately process IRA transactions within both Episys and Acensus programs.
- Adhere to all deposit and consumer lending policies, procedures and related compliance regulations.
A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation is commensurate with experience and a company-wide bonus program is available based upon Credit Union performance. The employee benefits package includes health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, a 401(k) employer match program, paid time off, paid holidays, paid birthday off and additional wellness-based benefits.
Education & Skills
High School or equivalent required.
Six months to two years similar or related experience a plus.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Midcoast Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.