EMMC FCU in Bangor, Maine is seeking to fill two teller positions, one part-time and one full-time. Both positions will be required to work Saturday mornings on a rotating schedule.
- Receive and process member financial transactions, to include deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payments.
- Open new accounts and sub-accounts.
- Maintain knowledge of credit union products and services.
- Explain and cross-sell credit union products and services to the members.
- Accurately balance a cash drawer.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Other office duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule may be required to meet office hours.
- Responsible for upholding security policies and procedures.
- Teller experience is preferred.
- Credit Union experience with the Episys System is preferred.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
Interested applicants should email a resume to Sue York, Branch Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on 8/10/2017.