Operations Manager of Indirect Lending Services
Down East CU
Down East CU is searching for an Operations Manager of Indirect Lending Services for their Baileyville Branch location. The chosen candidates will become an advocate for the CU's membership and will assist their team in accomplishing all objectives associated with the “People helping People” philosophy.
The Operations Manager of Indirect Lending Services is responsible for the supervision of the Indirect Lending Operations which includes the Credit and Funding Departments. This position will implement and carry‐out policies and procedures in order to achieve overall efficiency in the production of indirect loans for the credit union's clients. This position will work closely with department staff to gain higher performance levels and help the company reach the CU's funding goals. This position will be instrumental in establishing and maintaining key relationships with their dealer and credit union clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with CEO to maintain an accurate and effective Loan Policy.
- Work with CEO to ensure underwriting standards are adhered to and satisfactory customer service levels are maintained.
- Work with Funding personnel to ensure quality loan production is upheld and quality customer service is provided.
- Serve as project management lead on the creation and implementation of new programs as it relates to Credit and Funding.
- Work with Customer Support & Programming Specialist to continually provide training and feedback for all employees within the Credit and Funding Departments
- Develop, nurture and maintain an excellent relationship with the lending staff at all CULANE credit unions. Establish a trusting rapport with loan officers and lending VPs that will assist CULANE in the placement of loans.
- Cultivate and maintain superb relationships with CULANE dealerships. Focusing on customer service will aid CULANE in maximizing dealer potential.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four year college or university, plus two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group’s managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point, email and internet applications.
This full-time position offers a generous base salary; a pay-for-performance incentive program; a 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and life insurance programs (immediate upon hire); an up to 3% matching 401k retirement program (immediate upon hire); a professional development program; an average of twelve-paid holidays, and up-to five weeks paid vacation per year.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: Donna Cochran, VP – HR, Down East CU, 23 Third Avenue, Baileyville, ME 04694 or email email@example.com. You may also stop by any branch of Down East Credit Union for an application, or download one from the CU's website, www.downeastcu.com.
Posted on 1/17/2018