Member Service Representative
Down East CU
Down East CU is currently searching for a Member Service Representative for their Belfast Branch location. The chosen candidates will become an advocate for their membership and will assist their team in accomplishing all objectives associated with the “People helping People” philosophy.
The preferred requirements are as follows:
- 1-2 years Member Service experience preferred
- Will provide training and education to the ideal candidate who is a great cultural fit, even though no experience in the financial industry
- A strong knowledge of internet and Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate and cross service CU products
- Acquire strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who is self-motivated, organized, detail oriented/multi-tasker
- Kind, caring and passionate in helping others
- Actively participating and contributing within your local community
- High-School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
This full-time position offers a generous base salary; a pay-for-performance incentive program; a 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and life insurance programs (immediate upon hire); an up to 3% matching 401k retirement program (immediate upon hire); a professional development program; an average of twelve-paid holidays, and up-to five weeks paid vacation per year.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: Donna Cochran, VP – HR, Down East CU, 23 Third Avenue, Baileyville, ME 04694 or email email@example.com.
You may also stop by any branch of Down East Credit Union for an application, or download one from their website, www.downeastcu.com.
Posted on 8/2/2017.