Member Service Center Rep I
To assist in the operations of a small member service center (call center) usually 2-3 people, ensuring the center meets organizational, financial, operational, service and growth plans.
- Represents the member service center as appropriate in its relationships with members by responding to inquires via phone, email, chat, online and mobile banking.
- Maintains a high level of communication between members and branch staff.
- Resolves problems, clarify issues, and escalate more in-depth member requests to other staff.
- Assists in monitoring center activities to insure they are in compliance with established credit union policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Recommends additional products and services as appropriate.
- To provide informed, professional and accurate service and support to all members and associates.
- To meet or exceed the minimum of the established center performance goals each month.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Six months to two years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
- Must have good communication skills. Understanding of Microsoft Outlook or strong aptitude to learn. Comfort with online banking and mobile banking technology.
- Knowledge of consumer lending with lending authority.
Contact Cathy Lestage, VP of Human Resources at CLestage@egcu.org to apply.
Posted on 11/20/2017.