Full Time Loan Officer
Down East CU
Down East CU is searching for a Loan Officer for their Belfast Branch location. The chosen candidates will become an advocate for the CU's membership and will assist their team in accomplishing all objectives associated with the “People helping People” philosophy.
The preferred requirements are as follows:
- At least 2 - 3 years lending experience is strongly preferred; this includes experience in the financial services industry performing loan duties, as well as possessing a sales and service background
- Mortgage lending experience is also preferred
- Ability to communicate loan decisions to members, and cross-service credit union products
- Acquire strong written and verbal communication skills
- Acquire a strong knowledge of Internet and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Team player who is self-motivated, has excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and multi-tasked
- Kind, caring and passionate in helping others
- High-School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
This full-time position offers a generous base salary; a pay-for-performance incentive program; a 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and life insurance programs (immediate upon hire); an up to 3% matching 401k retirement program (immediate upon hire); a professional development program; an average of twelve-paid holidays, and up-to five weeks paid vacation per year.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: Donna Cochran, VP – HR, Down East CU, 23 Third Avenue, Baileyville, ME 04694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also stop by any branch of Down East Credit Union for an application, or download one from their website, www.downeastcu.com.
Posted on 10/25/2017