Indirect & Consumer Loan Processor
PeoplesChoice Credit Union, a member-owned financial institution with 4 branch locations, is currently recruiting for an Indirect & Consumer Loan Processor in Saco, ME.
The Indirect & Consumer Loan Processor will have a high level of integrity and be able to immediately assist the Indirect/Consumer Lending Team expand their loan processing and dealer/merchant relations. You will assist the department in meeting and/or exceeding all departmental goals. You must excel in a fast-paced environment, be astute with details, and be accurate and efficient in your processing/documentation. This position requires excellent and effective communication skills along with experience with MS Windows and MS Office. Experience with Indirect lending systems such as Dealertrack and/or Route One preferred. Starting rate- $15.00 to $17.00 per hour depending on your experience.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Process mail-in insurance payments/loan payoffs
- Communicate payoff shortages to companies or members
- Assist with payment reversal, modifications, adjustments, Auto claims, skip a payments, and insurance programs
- General member/branch phone conversations
- Quality control for consumer/indirect packets
- Accurately process, record and release titles
- Follow up on titles from banks/credit unions/finance companies
- Back-up funding for indirect and additional reporting
- Promote the use of PCU’s loan & financial services among dealer/retail network and members
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience
- Interpersonal skills: courtesy, tact, diplomacy
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strict attention to detail- quality control
- Competent and confident
- Able to maintain compliance- follow varied and numerous regulations
- Computer literate
- Able to maintain efficient and effective workflow
- High School Diploma or GED
PCU offers an exceptional benefits program including: generous paid vacation and holidays, paid STD/LTD and Life, comprehensive health benefits, 401K with employer match, tuition reimbursement, company logo-wear and more!
Apply by Email, mail or In Person: Shannon Kashinsky, VP Human Resources, 23 Industrial Park Road, Saco ME 04072 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on 11/16/2017.