Compliance & Advocacy Specialist
Maine Credit Union League
The Maine Credit Union League has a newly created opening for an organized candidate to provide advocacy support and provide compliance resources including legislative review and analysis of bills, laws, rules and/or regulations impacting the organization and our Credit Union partners.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting compliance education, research and be informed on compliance issues affecting our credit union partners.
- Drafting compliance communications,updating compliance resources and providing product support.
- Assisting in the drafting of legislation testimony; supporting digital advocacy efforts and communications.
- Supporting CULAC compliance and identifying new ways to fulfill fundraising goals
- Participating in, and supporting the Governmental Affairs and Political Involvement committees.
Candidates will have demonstrated the ability to work independently and in a team environment; possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
Prior experience in Governmental Affairs, Legislative affairs and with lobbyists highly desired.
Health, Dental, Life insurance, Short-term Disabilitiy, Long-term Disability, Holidays and Earned Time, 401K with company match, Pension program, Annual Bonus program, Wellness reimbursement and more!
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on 2/21/2018